TIP : Wear swImming goggles while cutting onions to stop your eyes from STINGING!
Chocolate Chip Cookies With Nutella Spread
Try my sweet and crunchy Nutella chocolate chip cookie recipe and I bet you will be making these again and again. Stick to the baking time and leave the cookies on the tray until completely cool down even though they are slightly soggy to the touch. You will be surprised to find them gone crispy and crunchy within minutes.
You need the following ingredients :
|Nutella chocolate spread||125 g|
|Plain flour||200 g|
|Caster sugar||90 g|
|Soft brown sugar||90 g|
|Milk chocolate drops-break into small pieces||120 g|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||10 g|
|Vanilla and salt||3 drops each|
Now let’s get started;
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / 350 F/ Gas mark 4).
- Mix both types of sugar, add to butter and whisk together with an electric hand mixer until creamy. (Do not beat too much as the cookies could not become crunchy)
- Add the egg and continue beating
- Add Nutella spread, vanilla and mix all together
- Mix baking powder, plain flour, cocoa powder and salt together and sieve into the mixture
- Stir in the chocolate pieces
- Now gently fold everything together using a wooden spoon
- Spread a baking parchment paper on a baking tray and place tablespoonfuls of chocolate mixture on to the tray leaving enough space for them to spread as they bake
- Place the tray in the middle/bottom of the oven and bake exactly 14 mins
- Take the cookies out and let them rest on the tray itself for 10 mins. Do not worry if you notice they are still soggy, but right in front of your eyes, they will crispy. Once they are set, gently take one by one out of the tray using a flat spatula and transfer onto a cooling rack.
- Have a yummy, crunchy time. Crunch ..crunch….
- Store in an air-tight jar if there are any left. They will stay crispy up to 3 days
Chocolate Finger Crackers
The creation of these attractive chocolate fingers popped into my head while reading a book and munching away some choc fingers.
Being adventurous by nature, I never miss an opportunity for experimenting. Being bored with eating the same old chocolate fingers, I dipped them in pretty sprinkles to give them a brand new party look. “Voila” they came out looking like a treat from Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory!
I thought this is a perfect addition to my blog as you also can follow these easy steps and make them and enjoy.
- First of all, you need to dip one side of chocolate fingers just 10 seconds in hot water for chocolate to melt for a bit.
- Then, dip them one by one in colourful sprinkles. ( Throw a lot of sprinklers into a wine glass which makes easier for you to dip chocolate fingers)
- Now, arrange them side by side on a plate and refrigerate for 10 mins.
- Ready to serve on a plate or placed on a cupcake case.
- Have a yummy time my friends!